Fiction Friday [9]: "#spacewitch"

2 comments
This week's Fiction Friday is an example of Twitter fiction - innovative storytelling done through Twitter in 140-character segments.

This particular story, written by Andrea Corbin, follows a "spacewitch" named Em in a short, fantastical journey. The prose is sharp, succinct, and evocative - really a treat to read. It's quite surprising how effectively this medium works to convey the story, working with and around the boundaries of typical writing pieces.

I feel there's no need for the excerpt I typically include, as the whole thing (having been Storified) is embedded below:



Hopefully you enjoyed that little bit of your Friday, and maybe... maybe you'll be trying some Twitter fiction of your own soon? (I know I want to.)

- Christina
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Omg I am a huge fan of Andrea Corbin's work. Dying for her to release more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Definitely! (Thanks for the comment, BTW.)

      Delete

I adore getting blog comments and am so grateful that you want to leave one! However, I'd like to ask that you please keep things respectful and spam-free. Thanks!