2 0 1 4 (Oops.)

2 comments
Hello there, everyone - happy new year.

Happy. New. Year.

Happyhappyhappy.

As I'm a bit tired to do a "Year in Review" post for 2013, I thought I'd start this third (?!) year of blogging off with a bang - a very clichéd bang, perhaps, but still.

Resolutions!

  • finish one of my novels, anything, hopefully On the Midnight Streets so I can jump into the sequel as well this year (yes, there will be a sequel - actually three subsequent planned books, but no, I'm not going to tell you about it yet)
  • write more (heh. oops.)
  • survive going into high school in the fall! aaahhh!
  • blog more (I mean it, really I do)
  • write more (double oops)
  • keep my grades up
  • aaand write more.
So thank you, darlings, for another wonderful twelve months - and here's to twelve more, equally wonderful.






PS: Oh, and by the way...

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This is an amazing list. Writing will get you through...let it light up your life. Find the best time to study and learn in a way that works for you. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment and encouragement! Right back at you ;)

      Delete

I adore getting blog comments and am so grateful that you want to leave one! However, I'd like to ask that you please keep things respectful and spam-free. Thanks!