For Ash - a Short Story

3 comments
On March 7, 2013, a fellow NaNoer, Ash, lost her fight with leukemia.

I never met her. I wanted to contribute something to her memory, though. And this is what I came up with.

Rest in peace, Ash.

...................................................................................................................................................................

**NOTICE**: Considering how this story turned out, I've taken it off this blog for the time being and have submitted it to a magazine for consideration. Thanks for all your wonderful feedback!

UPDATE: I made a cover for this - I'll post it on Figment once I get around to joining.

Cover design by Starflower Hunting. Stock texture courtesy of ~Inthename-Stock on deviantART (http://inthename-stock.deviantart.com/).
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

I adore getting blog comments and am so grateful that you want to leave one! However, I'd like to ask that you please keep things respectful and spam-free. Thanks!